Return: Undamaged article
Which articles can be returned?
- The article was purchased less than 14 days ago
- The article is as new and in its original packaging
- The article is not damaged
- You did not receive the right article
- Return article in accordance with Returning Articles
Warranty: Damaged article
When can a claim under warranty be made?
- Article is dead on arrival (DOA)
- Defects occuring during warranty period
- Return article in accordance with Warranty information
Damage caused by improper handling is not covered by the warranty. All costs arising from processing wrongful warranty returns will be charged.
Transport damage: Articles damaged during shipment
If you received a damaged package, please report it via the claims process of the respective logistics provider.
Further information about Transport damage